The warranty period is six (6) months from the original invoice date.
If the cleaned Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) is deemed faulty or defective during the warranty period, DPF Cleaning Qld will clean the DPF again.
This warranty includes:
- Structural failure of the welding carried out by DPF Cleaning Qld when deconstructing and reconstructing the DPF.
- Faulty workmanship during the removal and refitting of the DPF if carried out by DPF Cleaning Qld.
- The DPF if it is proven to still be blocked immediately after the clean.
This warranty excludes:
- The blocking of the unit by carbon or ash caused by poor engine performance or incorrect operation or damage to engine components.
- Any labour charges occurred in diagnosis, removal and refitting of the DPF.
- Any gaskets or sensors associated with the DPF.
- The cost of a new DPF.
To be entitled to claim this warranty you must seek a professional mechanical diagnosis that identifies the cause of the faulty/defective DPF.
In order to claim this warranty, you must email DPF Cleaning Qld (email@example.com) the professional mechanical diagnosis that identifies the cause of the faulty/defective DPF. Your claim will be assessed by DPF Cleaning Qld and you will be contacted via phone or email to advice of the outcome and next steps.
You are responsible for expenses associated with a warranty claim. If the warranty claim is successful, you will be entitled to claim back the cost of the professional mechanical diagnosis that identifies the cause of the faulty/defective DPF; the cost of removal of the faulty/defective DPF from your vehicle; the cost of shipping the DPF to DPF Cleaning Qld (73 Dunn Road, Rocklea Qld 4106); and the cost of refitting another DPF to your vehicle.
Our services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. If the failure does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have problems with the service rectified in a reasonable time and, if this is not done, to cancel your contract and obtain a refund for the unused portion of the contract.
The benefits provided to you by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.